PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THIS COMPETITION.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE PROMOTER
- The promoter is: National Express of National Express House, Birmingham
Coach Station, Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham B5 6D
- The prize is: £100
- In the event of the prize not being available for whatever reason, the promoter may offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value and quality.
- Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all national and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is as stated with no cash alternative in whole or in part and is non-transferable
- The competition will run for a limited time only, opening on 08/06/2019 at 10:00 and closing on 09/06/2019 at 23:59. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered.
- To enter this competition, you must post a photograph either taken onboard of or featuring a National Express Festivals & Events coach for the Capital Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium, with the hashtag #NXatCapitalSTB, on Twitter or Instagram.
- Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of National Express.
- Participants must be registered on Twitter and/or Instagram to enter.
- Maximum one entry per user. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of National Express.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for lost competition entries, including, for example, as a result of an Internet malfunction.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to participate in this competition you must be a resident in England, Wales, Scotland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands and aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
- Employees of National Express, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
- No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The winner of the competition will be electronically drawn at random.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter or Instagram message.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner.
- Winner will be notified within 7 days following the winner selection
- National Express shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners', junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Delivery will be within 28 days of the winner confirming their details with us.
- If you are the winner of the competition, the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable related promotional purposes.
Limitation of Liability
- By entering you agree to release and hold harmless National Express and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly.
- This includes, whether caused by negligence or not, from entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and/or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to The Promoter and not to Twitter and/or
- By entering this promotion, you accept to relieve Twitter and/or Instagram
from any responsibility.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cancel the competition where it becomes necessary to do so for reasons outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.