Travel to Paris from £9
If you're thinking of travelling a bit further afield why not try our Eurolines services to Paris?
Travel from London to Paris on daily selected departures until 30 May 2013 from just £9 one way (including your booking fee).
All services depart from London Victoria Coach Station but if you're travelling from outside London we also offer a £15 connection fare which will automatically be added to your journey.
Here are just a few more benefits of travelling with Eurolines:
- A free luggage allowance of two medium sized suitcases.
- Priority Boarding available on all our services from London to Paris for just £3 extra per person. Simply click 'Add Priority Boarding' before confirming your booking.
- Air-conditioned coaches.
- Reclining seats, comfortable legroom and onboard toilets.
- Free Wi-Fi on our Paris PLUS services.
- Connecting fares to London are available from £15.
Print out Paris timetable for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- Fares are only available online and subject to availability on selected journeys and are valid for single (one-way) fares only for travel up to 30 May 2013.
- Not available on Fridays and Sundays.
- Excludes travel between 31 March and 7 April 2013.
- Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance of travel.
- Fares include a £4 booking fee per person.
- Tickets are non refundable and non amendable.
- No further discounts permitted and this offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Your ticket must be presented when travelling.
- The £9 FunFare is only available when travelling from London Victoria Coach Station, connecting services are available from £15.
- Eurolines General Conditions of Carriage apply.